How to maintain my vehicle’s battery? 5 essential tips every good driver knows!
1. Keep the battery clean. A dirty battery connection weakens the charge. And dirt and build up on the casing of the battery can drain its power.
2. Keep the battery in a secure place and place it right. So it won’t spill battery acid over your engine or vibrate which could cause disconnect or other unexpected damages.
3. Check the car battery water level indicator regularly, and always fill it up with distilled water.
4. Invest in a car battery charger or maintainer that will maintain the ideal charge level when your car is not going to be used for an extended amount of time.
5. Install an insulation blanket. The plastic sheet keeps the battery warm, which can be especially helpful in the cold winter months. Don’t get stuck in the cold during the winter months; maintain your vehicle’s battery to maximize its longevity!
How to choose the corresponding solar battery charger for 12v car battery?
Solar DIY ideas. Here's what you never knew and what you need!
What are the bad effects of a car battery that often runs out of power?
What’s the difference between solar panels?
What is solar controller? How to pair controller and solar panel?Solar DIY idea.
How to maintain a boat battery? A little tip saves you $1000!